Friday, October 26, 2012

35 Weeks - 2 Days

Day 11 of bed rest:

It's a good thing I was not prescribed complete bed rest because I would go absolutely crazy! A big shout out to my friends that have endured the extreme of weeks in the hospital, etc.

I went back to the doctor today and the midwife decided to do a gentle check and there has been no change since the hospital!!! She encouraged me to look into alternatives for turning a breech baby before they schedule an external version. She explained that the procedure is in labor and delivery and they have OR waiting just in case the baby shows distress, they will rush me in for a cesarean. I called the chiropractor on my way out of the office ;)

I see the chiropractor tomorrow morning so hopefully this baby and my body will cooperate.

Here is my 35 week picture. Yes I put on make-up and got dressed just for this picture...

0 comments: