Tuesday, November 6, 2012

37 Weeks!

37 Weeks (terrible picture!) 
*I had fallen asleep on the couch but knew that I needed to take my weekly picture. Oh well...

The baby is now full term! What a sigh of relief for Bryan and I.

At my 36 week appointment last week, the doctor took me off bed rest. I haven't had any changes so all these contractions are just braxton hicks. Wow!

My flax seed sock is my best friend because the baby keeps sitting on my sciatic nerve :(

I have been eating a ridiculous amount of chocolate.

I don't want to get weighed in this week...

I was supposed to go into the hospital for the external version this week but the doctors had some scheduling issues so I am set up for Monday November 12th at 7:30 AM. There is still time for the baby to flip so hopefully we won't have to go in for the procedure. The procedure requires two doctors, an OR ready and set up, and an anesthesiologist ready and waiting. Everyone that talks to me about it makes sure that I understand that it is painful. Please God have mercy!

I tried acupuncture and the chiropractor but I truly believe that God can turn this baby!

In Micah news:

He is now 21 months and now playing independently, trying new foods, and talking/singing up a storm! He cracks us up when he says "Mmm Hmm" at the end of words and phrases. I realized that he gets it from me. Whoops! He will point to our coffee and say "Coffee Mmm Hmm". Instead of saying "yes", I must have started to say "Mmm Hmm". It is pretty cute when he says it so I guess it is ok :)

0 comments: