Tuesday, December 18, 2012

1 Month

Well I can't believe it has already been 1 month since I had Joanna! Well more like 5 weeks...CRAZY! And so is life with 2 kids. These are the things that stick out to me most:

1. Laundry- holy cow!
2. Priorities- Sleep is the biggest one right now and showering has gone to the way back burner!
3. You think you are doing good and then sickness comes around....
4. I have an AMAZING husband!

Ok thats all I can think of right now.

BTW- I would write out my labor/delivery story but the best parts most people would not want to read. All you need to know is that I did it naturally with the help of a doula and my husband. Joanna came into the world- not gracefully - but she was a beautiful little girl so it was OK!

Not knowing the sex of the baby prior to delivery is the coolest thing I have ever experienced! I highly recommend it!

I decided to try a newborn photo shoot with Joanna and this is what I got: