Tuesday, July 31, 2012

18 Months

I have been known to say "I love this age!" at every stage in Micah's life.

I really don't know if I will say that about 18 months....

One minute Micah is laughing and then he is throwing himself on the ground screaming bloody murder.

Tantrums. I don't like you.

Discipline is hard work. It will pay off later but for now it leaves this Momma drained.

We went to a play date where Micah straight up embarrassed me. As I apologized they just laughed and said, for what? 18 months is SUCH a hard age. They promised me it would get easier...

We adopted the sweetest cat in the whole wide world thinking it would give Micah something to play with. Little did we know Micah would grab hold of Eli's tail until Eli practically carries him across the room. Or did we think that Micah would giggle when he throws his toys at Eli and chases him away? Is this good training for a little brother or sister that can't defend him/her self?

This is going to be very interesting....

I must say that Eli is a 7 year old amazingly loving cat that came from a family of 3 little boys. He has never bitten or scratched any of them but Micah is definitely testing this poor cat. He had multiple time outs today but still doesn't understand...


0 comments: