Thursday, July 5, 2012

Repeater

Micah is one of those kids who repeats what he hears. I made the mistake of saying "Oh Shoot!" yesterday and next thing I know Micah is repeating, "Oh Shoo..."

I can't get over how much he is talking! His first word was obviously Dada...but then the next? "Thank you." What a polite little boy!

Here are his words that he says on a daily basis:
1. Daddy
2. Mom
3. Hi
4. Bye
5. Bath
6. Water
7. Wet
8. Hot
9. Ow
10. Uh Oh
11. Ball
12. Walk
13. "Side" for Outside
14. Snack
15. "Nana" for banana
16. Shoes
17. Thank you
18. Eye
19. Yes
20.  No - this is my least favorite! When he knows he is doing something wrong, he looks at me and says "No no no!" In the tone I say it :) Micah is a handful!

I am a proud Mama and am hoping by the time baby #2 comes along he will be able to communicate, making things a little easier.

Here is a picture of his first real boo-boo on the face. Ever since then he has a new one as soon as one heals. He is ALL boy! Today he was picking up daddy long legs and putting them on me...he loved hearing me scream :)

0 comments: