Saturday, October 20, 2012

34 Weeks - 4 Days

Pregnancy Insomnia. Bryan and I both have it. I wake him up when I get up to go to the bathroom and then it's all over.
I can get about 4 hours of sleep and then I wake up and it is impossible for me to fall back asleep. Hence why at 4:00 AM I am writing another blog post.

I had visitors yesterday which was really nice, especially because I am missing Micah terribly! He is having so much fun though and they are keeping him super busy across the bridge. There is family to visit, a beach to run on, and chickens to chase so I know he will be worn out when he comes back! Maybe he will want to sit on the couch and color/watch cartoons with mommy :)

In kitchen news - we have water in our sink and dishwasher!!! It took my dad literally all day because our plumbing is old and we went from one sink to a double sink, but he figured it out and I heard the glorious sound of running water!

My sister organized a girls' movie night complete with brownies and ice cream (my favorite) and we watched "The Lucky One". It has been so weird being childless that I kept thinking sshh! we will wake up Micah! But we were able to be loud and turn the movie up :) Thanks ladies for a great night and for cleaning the kitchen!

0 comments: