Friday, October 19, 2012

34 Weeks - 3 Days

I feel so accomplished today! Not because of anything I have done, but our countertop and sink were installed today! Praise! Everything had to sit for 24 hours but as we speak my dad is working on getting the sink hooked up. Woo hoo! I want to take a picture and post it but you can't tell the magnificence of the granite countertop because there are no doors on the cabinets and only the bottom cabinets are installed so I will be patient for a few more days.


There has been no change in baby's position or amount of contractions. 

I am just "resting" which is a joke because I can't sleep. I took 2 Tylenol PM's last night and got about 4-5 hours of sleep. Poor Bryan isn't sleeping either. We even slept separate last night, but he is just as restless and worried as I am. 

I finished one knit hat for a birthday party that Micah and I were supposed to go to on Saturday that we won't be attending :( Now I am working on Micah's winter hat. If I finish his hat, I guess I will start on a green newborn hat. 

Bryan and I made a very difficult decision to send Micah to Bryan's parents. After prayer and a lot of pro/con conversation we realized that it was the best decision for everyone, especially the new baby. Bryan's dad, sister, and brother have off on Friday and offered to take him for a few days so that hopefully we can rest. Of course I cried as I said bye but I know that it is best for everyone. Micah has been asking for "Namaw" and they will keep him very busy with the beach and family. The greatest thing to come out of this trial is how much Micah has gravitated to his grandparents. He asks for "Nammy" (Grammy) and Papa and now Bryan's parents. He didn't call my mom or bryan's parents by name until last weekend. It warms my heart to see him loved so deeply. After Bryan and I lived in Oregon we knew that the most important thing to us were our families, especially starting a family of our own. The decision to come home has never been second guessed since having Micah!

One thing that I really wanted were some fall/maternity family pictures before having this baby. We set up a mini photo shoot for next Thursday so I hope this baby stays put!!!


At least I have this little gem! As I was cooking dinner, Micah kept pulling up my shirt and I asked if he wanted to kiss the baby and asked Bryan to grab the camera :)