Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bed Rest

Day 3 of bed rest:

Micah has handled all of these changes better than expected and I am so thankful. My family and friends have offered anything I could need, but yet I am still struggling to stay horizontal. I keep questioning whether bed rest is really necessary but then I realize that as soon as I start moving around, I start having contractions... and whether it is "necessary" or not, it is worth it! Anyone that has had a premature baby has encouraged me in that.

Before Sunday nothing was ready for a new baby, but now I feel more ready.

Bryan packed the hospital bag.

I have neutral, girl, and boys clothes picked out for the first few weeks.

We have yet to pull the bassinet from the attic, but figured we have some time...I am hoping we have more time!

I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning and am hoping for good news or maybe just no news :)


0 comments: